In today’s episode, the tables turn and my frequent co-host and MTN Co-Founder, Aaron Eden, is the interviewee. We cover many of the most pressing topics that come up time and time again when folks try to drive innovation within their organization. This is an all-around great episode including what Aaron learned at a recent trip to SpaceX to demystifying “transformation”.
- How SpaceX launches rockets faster than most companies launch websites
- How to create a culture and workforce unified around a compelling mission
- What separates the top 1% of corporate innovation initiatives from the top 10%
- How Aaron defines transformation and the ideal state to work toward when undergoing transformation
- Other learnings from recent engagements
- Some of Aaron’s recent favorite books like Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void, and Unlocking Potential: 7 Coaching Skills That Transform Individuals, Teams, and Organizations