In this episode, we’re really excited to have Cholpon Rosengren, Director of Family Support at United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona, on the show together with my co-host and leader of our Non-Profit and Social Impact programs and services Heather Hiscox.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
– How to effectively apply lean innovation within a non-profit and social impact context.
– What mindset shifts occurred during our Lean Innovation bootcamp with NPOs.
– How the United Way was able to drive impact and create new value using lean innovation.
– How Cholpon overcame various challenges to get the ball rolling with this new way to work.
– How this new way of working transforms the way non-profits and social impact organizations function.