Today’s episode is hands down one of my favorites as it’s filled with practical tips, tactics and stories to building a more entrepreneurial organization. It’s our first time doing a host chat, where I’m joined by the Moves the Needle Co-founders, Brant Cooper and Aaron Eden.
In today’s episode, Aaron Eden and I are really excited to have Intuit Innovation Leader, Bennett Blank join us as Aaron and Bennett talk us through their journey of running a series of Lean StartIN (Lean Startup workshops inside Intuit).
In today's episode we're honored to have our guest and Moves the Needle executive advisor Simeon Sessley. Prior to becoming the Director of Strategic Programs at World 50, Simeon played a paramount role in the development of GE Fastworks internal coaching community.
During M&As, it can often be challenging to effectively integrate two cultures. In today’s episode, Zakaria Ghassouli, People, Finance & Strategy Director at Avito, talks us through how he proactively used the M&A he went through with Avito as an opportunity to create a better culture after taking the passive approach began to lead to some problems.
In today’s episode we’re excited to have Sonja Kresojevic, the VP of Product Lifecycle at Pearson. In the episode we cover:
- How teams leverage the product lifecycle framework to focus on the right things at the right time.
- How Pearson funds different early stage projects based on stage specific criteria and metrics.
- How Pearson has scaled lean innovation throughout the business and created a culture that enables innovation.
In this episode, we’re honored to have Bennett Blank, Innovation Leader at Intuit, talk about how Intuit has spread innovation thinking throughout the entire organization. Bennett is a Lean Startup in the Enterprise veteran so you’re in for a treat.
In this episode, we interview Kelly McAdoo, the City Manager of the City of Hayward. We cover lots of ground, including deep dives into topics like:
- How Kelly has been driving impact through creating an entrepreneurial culture within a bureaucratic organization.
- How City of Hayward has been able to drastically shorten the scoping process for new projects using Lean Innovation.
- How City of Hayward is redefining the way public sector entities should function in the 21st century.
In this episode, Aaron Eden (MTN Co-Founder and COO) and I interview Neal Cross, the Chief Innovation Officer of DBS. DBS is a bank headquartered in Singapore that generated $11 billion in revenue and $4.5 billion in profit last year. They know the finance landscape is changing rapidly, and as a result are on an inspiring journey towards not only creating an innovation group within the bank, but turning the entire bank itself into an innovation group.
In this episode we’re excited to have Jason Harris, Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications for UI LABS. UI LABS is a first-of-its-kind innovation accelerator, addressing problems too big for any one organization to solve on its own. The challenges we are addressing in manufacturing and smart cities are at the intersection of digital convergence: computing, big data, and the Internet of Things (IOT).
In this episode we interview Simon at Spotify and cover:
- How The Library Corporation coped with the disruption of library’s
- Why the part time initiative model isn’t conducive to innovation
- How The Library Corporation introduced Lean Startup into their organization
- How Spotify manages “bets," strategic decision making and execution with Spotify Rhythm