In today’s episode we’re honored to have our guest and Moves the Needle executive advisor Simeon Sessley. Prior to becoming the Director of Strategic Programs at World 50, Simeon played a paramount role in the development of GE Fastworks internal coaching community. Along with my co-host Brant Cooper, we cover a lot of ground and dive into the following topics and then some:
- Focusing on innovation throughout all business functions, instead of just new products.
- Building a thriving coaches community within GE.
- How to effectively balance H1, H2, and H3 work.
- What H0 is, and how can you drive innovation there.
- Focusing on changing the way people work through values, systems and structures.
- The importance of starting with why.
- And much more…
Enjoy and don’t hesitate to check out our executive advising program. And for those of you stateside, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving with family and friends.