Understanding the key to finding the next growth opportunity for your company means you need to start with the right people. However; knowing how to build an inclusive team that best represents your customer takes time, energy and expertise. As the Vice President, Brand & Culinary Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands, Dan has world class teams creating breakthrough innovation.
But how did he do it?
In the latest episode, Dan shares unique perspective from the battlefield by answering the following key questions about what it’s like to create a high impact team that can find the next big growth opportunity for our organization.
- How can we strive for extreme diversity?
- What are key factors that create diversity?
- In addition to looking for ethnic, gender and functional diversity, how can YOU incorporate team members that view the world differently?
- How can YOU, as a leader, have a deep understanding of team members?
- How can YOU apply this to increase the chances of success in situations of extreme uncertainty?
About Dan Wheeler @danwheel
Dan Wheeler is the current Vice President, Brand & Culinary Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands where he has been with the company since 2011. In his previous roles, Dan served as a marketing leader for companies like RAPP, Workplace Media and Uno Restaurants Corporation. As a thought leader, Dan is passionate about innovation, strategic initiatives, and helping large companies create innovation from within.