Feel like a Startup
Our Innovation Sprints are 3-5 day intensive, experiential engagements teaching participants Lean Innovation methodologies while making impact on real business issues.
Participants work in teams of 3-5 actively applying design thinking, rapid experimentation, and agile development to new and existing product or market endeavors. You’ll learn how to understand your customers deeply, translate insights into action, and make evidence-based decisions to save time, money, and resources.
Sprints can be applied anywhere in the business, from innovation teams to product launch teams to support functions like marketing, finance, IT or legal -- anywhere there is uncertainty.
- Teams make rapid progress on internal or customer-facing challenges
- Teams develop customer empathy leading to insights that provide competitive advantage
- Teams are immediately immersed into a new way of working and act as a catalyst for your transformation
- Teams expose, prioritize and validate or invalidate business model underlying assumptions save time, money, and resources
- Teams rapidly experiment toward developing the MVP through evidence based decision making
- Key organizational learnings inform the transformation roadmap
Related Content: Empathy, Experiments, Evidence
Lean innovation sprint cycles help organizations work through the 3 Es. Get access to a wide array of blog posts and podcasts that tell the story of how empathy, experimentation and evidence help companies drive real impact through lean innovation.